Week beginning Sunday 18th June 2017
MORLICH HOUSE, EDINBURGH
A residential care home for older people in Morningside.
* Pray for the residents that they may always feel Godís love and support, especially during difficult times in their lives.
* Give thanks for the support we received to create our 1950s street, for everyone who has helped create this welcome addition which is enjoyed by all.
* Pray for the staff team that they would find renewed strength to face new challenges as support needs of residents change.
* Give thanks for our links with the local community, and for our Friendsí Group and local nursery, who bring much joy to the service users and staff.
* Pray for the families and friends of the residents; remember them as they spend valuable time with their loved one, and pray that they may be comforted to know they are safe and cared for.
* Give thanks for the privilege it is to care for people at a vulnerable stage in life and for the joy of meeting new people and sharing life experiences.
* Pray that we always work to honour God; that we continue to be a close and supportive staff team, encouraging each other and acknowledging each oneís special skills they bring that makes the service better.
Airdrie: Jackson Church of Scotland -
Scottish Charity Number: SC004083.