Week beginning Sunday 16th June 2019
CrossReach Counselling; Moray
One to one counselling for adults and young people in a safe and confidentiual environment, based in Buckie. The service also offers a perinatal service
* Thanks for the dedicated team of volunteers who have such a passion for the work they do and for new volunteers coming on board.
* Remember the counselling team in Inverness as they step out on their own after many years of being part of Moray, May they continue to develop as a source of support in their community.
* Courage for individuals to contact the service. May their lives be changed and strengthened and may they find peace as a result of their experience in counselling.
* For the securing of funding to develop the perinatal service, a vital service for the health and wellbeing of mother and child.
* Wisdom for the daily running of the service. May there be a real sense of love and respect as the team work together.
* Thanks for the availability of local trainers who help the team keep their skills up-to-date.