A reminder to the last class, that we meet tomorrow night at 7.30pm in the Small Hall for our Re-connector evening.
"Seekers and Searchers' meet every Wednesday in the Small Halls to share worship, fellowship as we discuss and share our faith, and is open to everyone, so if you are free any Wednesday please come along and join us. We meet from 12 - 12.30 for lunch. Blethers and catch up from 12.30 - 1pm. Worship and sharing from 1 - 1.30ish, then our bible theme and discussion from 1.30ish - 2pm. This sessions topic is entitled PRAYER An Adventure with God. This Wednesday 22nd January we will be reading Daniel 10 and thinking about " Prayer and Spiritual Conflict" If you are unable to join us here are a few questions we will be discussing: In what ways have you experienced prayer making a real difference to people or situations? Try to recall a time you have felt close to God. What has been the impact of that experience? What does the passage tell you about Daniel's character?
Week beginning Sunday 19th January 2020
Tom Allan Centre, Glasgow
The Tom Allan Centre is a comprehensive counselling service located in Glasgow.
and Thanks to God for each member of staff and their range of talents; may they be blessed as a team.
* For the counsellors who generously and consistently give of their time as they use their skills to support the clients; may God sustain them.
* That clients of the service and those who add their needs to the serviceís prayer list; may they experience the healing power of God.
* Thanks for the volunteer supervisors who dedicate their time and expertise to support the development and skills of the counsellors.
* For the day to day running of this busy service; may every member of the team receive a renewal of patience and compassion and experience fulfilment in their work.
* For the counsellors balancing the demands of training, studying, practice and work; may they be successful in their dedication and efforts and have the capacity to nurture themselves with times of rest.
* For Godís strength and sustaining grace during seasons of change and development.